How to Get Back
30 Hours a Month
to Focus on Strategic
A Free Guide for Revenue Managers
Hotel revenue management has undergone a dramatic transformation in recent years. Hotel revenue managers have had to adapt their strategies to variations in demand in order to attract and retain guests and optimise their revenue streams.
It’s all about working smarter, not harder.
One of the biggest pain points for revenue managers is determining the most effective way to invest their time and efforts.
It's time to focus on more strategic matters that enable you to maintain your role as a competitive player in the hotel industry.
In our eBook you will learn:
- What the role of the revenue manager is and how it is shifting.
- Why it’s important to have a great team.
- How technology can be an opportunity for team development.
- How an Artificial Intelligence tools can optimise your time.
- How to move from a traditional revenue management model to one that is focused on total profit management.
Remember that the long-term success of your hotel depends on creating the right conditions for your revenue management model to succeed. Shall we start?